Maximum Strength Wart Remover with Salicylic Acid
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 17mg in 100mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Compare to Maximum Strength Compound W
with Salicylic Acid
- Removes common warts and plantar warts
- Convenient brush applicator
- Safe and effective
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away heat
if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- genital warts and warts on the face
- mucous membranes
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash or soak the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply wart remover liquid, with enclosed applicator, until wart is covered and let dry
- reapply subsequent applications over existing application
- repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is completely removed, for up to twelve weeks
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocellulose
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH WART REMOVER WITH SALICYLIC ACID
wart remover with salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Premier Brands of America Inc.||063849780||relabel(49035-017), repack(49035-017)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.