Travel Ease by CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
NDC Code: 63868-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- for better identification keep tablets in carton until used
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, raspberry flavor, silica gel, sodium saccharin
*Compare to the active ingredient in BONINE® Chewable Tablets
Motion Sickness Relief
Meclizine HCl, 25 mg | Antiemetic
Chewable Once-A-Day Protection
Prevents Motion Sickness
16 Tablets (25 mg Each) chewable
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Insight Pharmaceuticals, owner of the registered trademark Bonine® Chewable Tablets.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
©Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc,
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
Satisfaction • Guaranteed
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC (011920774)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63868-163)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(63868-163)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.