Equate Restore Plus Lubricant Eye
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-657
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%...................................... Eye Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Inactive ingredients calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium lactate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
Made in Korea
|EQUATE RESTORE PLUS LUBRICANT EYE
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)