Gelato Topical Anesthetic by Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
Medically reviewed on April 24, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
NDC Code: 68400-358
For oral mucosal use only, as directed by dentist. For the temporary relief of pain due to minor dental procedures.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use on patients with a history of allergies to local anesthetics such as benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing, and/or pale, grey or blue colored skin, as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Apply only amount needed to the oral mucosa to prevent or relieve pain.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
flavoring, PEG 3350, PEG 400, sodium saccharin. May contain yellow #5 (tartrazine), yellow #6, red #3, red #40, blue #1, green #3 as a color additive.
|GELATO TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc (014769301)|
|Keystone Industries||014769301||manufacture(68400-358), label(68400-358)|
More about Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic (FDA)
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel (FDA)
- Benzocaine topical (AHFS Monograph)