Gelato Topical Anesthetic by Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
Medically reviewed on April 24, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
NDC Code: 68400-354
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For oral mucosal use only, as directed by dentist. For the temporary relief of pain due to minor dental procedures.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use on patients with a history of allergies to local anesthetics such as benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing, and/or pale, grey or blue colored skin, as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Apply only amount needed to the oral mucosa to prevent or relieve pain.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
flavoring, PEG 3350, PEG 400, sodium saccharin. May contain yellow #5 (tartrazine), yellow #6, red #3, red #40, blue #1, green #3 as a color additive.
|GELATO TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc (014769301)|
|Keystone Industries||014769301||manufacture(68400-354), label(68400-354)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic (FDA)
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel (FDA)
- Benzocaine topical (AHFS Monograph)