Zinc Oxide by Topco Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on July 30, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time prolonged exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
bees wax, BHT, cod liver oil, fragrance, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, purified water
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|