Zinc Oxide by Topco Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time prolonged exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
bees wax, BHT, cod liver oil, fragrance, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, purified water
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.