American Crew Anti-Dandruff plus Sebum Control
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Colomer USA, Ltd.
NDC Code: 42743-4700
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 1%
Controls itching & flaking due to dandruff.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a physician.
- Consult a physician prior to use in children under 2 years of age.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage a small amount of shampoo evenly into scalp and leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse well.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician.
Aqua (Water) (Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
|AMERICAN CREW ANTI-DANDRUFF PLUS SEBUM CONTROL
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Colomer USA, Ltd. (137750993)|
|Tri Tech Laboratories||792844680||MANUFACTURE(42743-4700), PACK(42743-4700)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.