American Crew Anti-Dandruff plus Sebum Control
Medically reviewed on Jun 11, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Colomer USA, Ltd.
NDC Code: 42743-4700
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 1%
Controls itching & flaking due to dandruff.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a physician.
- Consult a physician prior to use in children under 2 years of age.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage a small amount of shampoo evenly into scalp and leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse well.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician.
Aqua (Water) (Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
|AMERICAN CREW ANTI-DANDRUFF PLUS SEBUM CONTROL
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Colomer USA, Ltd. (137750993)|
|Tri Tech Laboratories||792844680||MANUFACTURE(42743-4700), PACK(42743-4700)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)