TABCIN 500 by Salimex, S.A.
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, effervescent
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 500mg, Phenylephrine Bitartrate 8mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg
Labeler: Salimex, S.A.
NDC Code: 53666-444
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Acetylsalicylic Acid 324 mg
Phenylephrine Bitartrate 8 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Acetylsalicylic Acid 324 mg Analgesic
Phenylephrine Bitartrate 8 mg Decongestant
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg Antihistamine
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach when accompanied with headache or body aches and pains
- upset stomach with headache from overindulgence in food or drink
- headache, body aches, and pain alone
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- fully dissolve 2 tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
- adults 60 years and over 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years consult a doctor
- each tablet contains: sodium 567 mg
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
- Tabcin 500 in water contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and the analgesic sodium acetylsalicylate
aspirin, anhydrous citric acid, sodium bicarbonate tablet, effervescent
|Labeler - Salimex, S.A. (589201581)|
|Bayer de Mexico, S.A. de CV||588165709||manufacture(53666-444)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.