Leader Extra Moisturizing Nasal
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mg in 100mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-042
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline HCL 0.05%.............................................Nasal Decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Shake well before use. To open, rotate cap to align the marks. Squeeze cap on both sides in a counterclockwise turn and pull off to remove. To spray, remove clamp and hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting the head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and snap cap back onto the bottle.
- store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, dibasic sodium phosphate, disodium EDTA, distilled water, monobasic sodium phosphate, PEG 1450, PVP K30
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Made in Korea
|LEADER EXTRA MOISTURIZING NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.