Icy Hot Back
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 428.5mg
Labeler: Lead Chemical Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 62168-1000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Icy Hot Patch for temporary relief of minor pain associated with bursitis (inflammation of one or more bursae (small sacs) of synovial fluid in the body), tendonitis (inflammation of a tendon), muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises, cramps, arthritis and simple backache.
For external use only
- Use only as directed.
- Condition worsens.
- Irritation or redness develops.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a doctor before use.
- Remove backing from the patch by grasping both ends firmly and gently pulling. Backing separates in the middle.
- Carefully remove smaller portion of the backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area.
- Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply remaining part to the affected area.
- Apply one patch to affected area.
Children 12 years or younger, Consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
- Wear one Icy Hot Patch up to 8 hours.
- Repeat as necessary, not more than 3 times daily.
- Keep pouch tightly sealed.
- Store at or below 25 °C in a cool, dry place.
acrylic acid, aluminum hydroxide, carmellose sodium, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
Winthrop Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd, 2 Bond Street, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
Winthrop Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd, 315 Waltloo Road, Pretoria, South Africa
Toll Free No. 0800 601 228 Fax: 011 256 3917
ICY HOT® PATCH
Icy & Hot Therapy for Minor Pain
Icy to Dull the Pain
Hot to Relax it Away
A breathable soft adhesive pad containing a soothing ointment that will relieve soreness and discomfort
Use on your back, arms, legs or shoulders
Lasts up to 8 hours
Contains 5 patches in 1 resealable pouch
10 cm x 20 cm each
Reseal Pouch After Opening
|ICY HOT BACK
|Labeler - Lead Chemical Co. Ltd. (693727091)|
|Registrant - Lead Chemical Co. Ltd. (693727091)|
|Lead Chemical Co. Ltd.||693727091||ANALYSIS(62168-1000), MANUFACTURE(62168-1000)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.