Acetaminophen by Velocity Pharma
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Velocity Pharma
NDC Code: 76168-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or not prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms appear
these could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last.
- do not take more than 6 caplets of this product in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
- Store at a controlled temperature between 62° and 77 °F)
P.G Starch, P.V.P.K.30, sodium metabisulfite, colloidal silicon dioxide, Hypromellose-15, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Hypromellose-6, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide.
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma (962198409)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.