Pain Relief PM by Velocity Pharma
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Velocity Pharma
NDC Code: 76168-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
pain reliever/fever reducer
Nighttime sleep aid
- temporarily relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Overdose warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or not prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- In children under 12 years of age
- With other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedative or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery, this product will cause drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets at bedtime.
- do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
children under 12 years:
- do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at 25 °C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15-30°C(59-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
this product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol PM
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, purified water, Sodium metabisulfite, Sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, Titanium Dioxide, Talc
Call toll free 1-855-314-1850
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen pm tablet
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma (962198409)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.