ACETAMINOPHEN AND DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE
Medically reviewed on August 20, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: J.P. BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
NDC Code: 59105-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg||Nighttime Sleep aid|
for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take
- more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while you are using this product
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver cirrhosis
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than recommended (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||
|children under 12 years or age:||
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see end panel for lot number and expiration
- each tablet contains: magnesium 0.05 mg
FD&C blue # 1, FD&C blue # 2, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol-400, pregelatinized starch, povidone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Distributed By: J.P Business Enterprise Lake Grove, NY 11755
|ACETAMINOPHEN AND DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - J.P. BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (078775890)|
|ELYSIUM PHARMACEUTICALS LTD||858352983||MANUFACTURE(59105-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.