Gelato Topical Anesthetic by Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
Medically reviewed on August 22, 2017
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 11.4g in 57g
Labeler: Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc
NDC Code: 68400-323
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation and pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures.
- For Professional Use Only.
Flammable. Do not use near fire or flame. Avoid smoking during use.
Do not use if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- difficulty breathing
- pale, grey or blue colored skin as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to two hours after use.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately. Avoid spraying in eyes
A single metered spray dispenses 50 mg of Gelato Topical Anesthetic. Use only as directed by a dentist.
Store at room temperature. Do not store above 120°F (49°C). Dispose of in a manner consistent with local regulations.
Ethyl Alcohol, Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Hydrocarbon Propellant (Isobutane and propane)
|GELATO TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
benzocaine spray, metered
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc (014769301)|
|Keystone Industries||014769301||manufacture(68400-323), label(68400-323)|
More about Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic (FDA)
- Gelato Topical Anesthetic Gel (FDA)
- Benzocaine topical (AHFS Monograph)