Gelato Homecare by Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Stannous Fluoride 0.116g in 120g
Labeler: Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.
NDC Code: 68400-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous Fluoride 0.4%
Fluoride preventive treatment gel.
- Home Care is a stable, water-free fluoride gel for home use.
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This is a fluoride preventive treatment gel, not a toothpaste. Read directions carefully before using.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Twist off cap and remove foil seal. Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Apply the gel to your teeth and brush thoroughly. Allow the gel to remain on your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the gel. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after brushing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in the use of this product (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
Carbopol, Flavor, Glycerine, Malic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Water, Xanthan Gum.
stannous fluoride gel
|Labeler - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (014769301)|
|Registrant - Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc. (014769301)|
|Mycone Dental Supply Co., Inc DBA Keystone Industries and Deepak Products Inc.||014769301||manufacture(68400-201), label(68400-201)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.