Alcohol Prep Pads by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 2, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 701
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0251
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- use only in a well ventilated area:fumes may be toxic
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center righ away.
- Apply to skin as needed
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
|ALCOHOL PREP PADS
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.