Good Neighbor Pharmacy TabTussin
Medically reviewed on September 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 400mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corp
NDC Code: 46122-057
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (per tablet)
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- helps make coughs more productive
Ask doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, bronchitis or emphysema
- cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- cough persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed
- Children 6 to 10 under 12 years of age: take 1/2 tablet every 4 hours as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose. May also contain (colloidal) silicon dioxide, (co) povidone, dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY TABTUSSIN
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corp (007914906)|
|Registrant - Reese Pharmaceutical Co (004172052)|
|Reese Pharmaceutical Co||004172052||relabel(46122-057), repack(46122-057)|