Nighttime sleep aid Maximum Strength
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.)
NDC Code: 50804-236
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, light mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol-sorbitan
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg
Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Softgels (50 mg Each)
†Compare to active ingredient in Unisom® SleepGels®
Distributed by: Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepGels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Good Sense (Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.) (076059836)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.