BURZANGMURY GOLD TREATMENT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 0.01g in 1mL
Labeler: Dae Deok bio Inc
NDC Code: 58906-2001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cocamidoproplyl Betaine, caprlic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate,Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, 1,2-hexandiol, caprylyl Glycol, butylene glycol, ÀÌ´Ð½º¿¸ÅÃßÃâ¹°, ginseng extract, perfume, polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA
hair growth, loss prevention
keep out of reach of the children
After shampooing, dab your hair and massage your hair with a dollop of treatment and wash it away
- Stop using the treatment if sensitivities as below occurs and consult with dermatologist
- sensitivities such as red marks, intumescence, urtication, irritation during use
-Have sensitivities as above on applied part by direct sun ray
- Do not use the shampoo on the part of scar, eczema, dermatitis and etc.
- Wash away immediately if shampoo get in our eyes.
- throughly rinse after use. Improper washing may cause hair loss, decolor of your hair.
- Storage and handling
- Close lid after use.
- Do not store at high and low temperatures and avoid sunlight.
for external use only
|BURZANGMURY GOLD TREATMENT
|Labeler - Dae Deok bio Inc (688809847)|
|Registrant - Dae Deok bio Inc (688809847)|
|Dae Deok bio Inc||688809847||manufacture(58906-2001)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.