Sleep Aid Nighttime by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on August 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-409
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
provides relief of occasional sleeplessness
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide*, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in TYLENOL® Simply Sleep®†
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl, 25 mg
• For a restful night's sleep
• Safe, non-habit forming
Does not contain pain reliever
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademarks TYLENOL® and Simply Sleep®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|