Sleep Aid Nighttime by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on August 16, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-409
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
provides relief of occasional sleeplessness
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
carnauba wax*, colloidal silicon dioxide*, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in TYLENOL® Simply Sleep®†
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl, 25 mg
• For a restful night's sleep
• Safe, non-habit forming
Does not contain pain reliever
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademarks TYLENOL® and Simply Sleep®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|