Esopinio Topaz Phyto
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.91g in 120g
Labeler: ZION SYNTHETIC FIBER CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 44781-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76%
Dicalcium Phosphodihydrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, d-Sorbitol, Sodium, Carboxymethylcellulose, Silica, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitan, Monooleate, Tetrasodium Phyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Xylitol, Mentha (peppermint)
Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Cardamom Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Blue l, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Composite Topaz (MM-1), Water
1. Cavity Protection
3. Whitens Teeth
4. Breath Freshening
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center iimmediately. Children under 2 years, ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
Indications and usage:
1. Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day,
2. Keep the lid tightly closed after using.
3. Keep at a room temperature
Dosage and Administration:
1. Children 2 to 6 years of age: To minimize swallowing, use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing until good habits are established.
2. Children under 2 years: Ask your dentist or physician.
3. Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day.
|ESOPINIO TOPAZ PHYTO
sodium monofluorophosphate paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - ZION SYNTHETIC FIBER CO., LTD. (688011147)|
|Registrant - ZION SYNTHETIC FIBER CO., LTD. (688011147)|
|ZION SYNTHETIC FIBER CO., LTD.||688011147||manufacture(44781-230)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 16, 2018