Milk of Magnesia by LLC Federal Solutions
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 2400mg in 30mL
Labeler: LLC Federal Solutions
NDC Code: 24451-788
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL tablespoonful)
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
adults and children 12 years and older: 2 to 4 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)
children 6 to 11 years: 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)
children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: magnesium 500 mg
- store at room temperature and avoid freezing
- close cap tightly after use
purified water, sodium hypochlorite
|MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide suspension
|Labeler - LLC Federal Solutions (965036895)|
|Safecor Health, LLC||828269675||repack(24451-788)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.