Medically reviewed on August 16, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Ferric Oxide Red 1.36mg in 1mL, Zinc Oxide 78.65mg in 1mL, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
NDC Code: 0187-5465
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Calamine 8%||Skin protectant|
|Pramoxine HCl 1%||Topical analgesic|
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- insect bites
- minor skin irritation
- minor cuts
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
SD alcohol 38-B, camphor, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, hypromellose, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, xanthan gum
Dist by: Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 USA
©2013 Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
Made in Canada
ferric oxide red, zinc oxide, and pramoxine hydrochloride lotion
|Labeler - Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC (042230623)|
|Trillium Health Care Products Inc.||255426306||MANUFACTURE(0187-5465)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.