MEDROX by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 100g
Labeler: Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
NDC Code: 35356-855
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Consult physician for children under 12.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Menthol
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Or rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area: change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult physician before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Water, Glycerine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, EDTA Disodiumm Salt, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Iodoproynyl Butylcabamate, Propylparaben.
menthol, capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC (831276758)|
|Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC||831276758||relabel(35356-855)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.