Halls Naturals Honey Lemon Chamomile
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2018
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.5mg
Labeler: Mondelez Global LLC
NDC Code: 12546-224
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
<(in each drop) Menthol 2.5 mg>
<Cough Suppressant, Oral Anesthetic>
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat>
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 15 calories per drop
<citric acid, flavors, ginger, glucose syrup, honey, lemon grass, sage, soy lecithin, sucrose, tea extract, water, white thyme>
<Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM Eastern time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com>
HONEY LEMON CHAMOMILE
|Labeler - Mondelez Global LLC (050964956)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.