Derman Antifungal by Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I de C.V.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC UNDECYLENATE 18g in 100g, UNDECYLENIC ACID 5g in 100g
Labeler: Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I de C.V.
NDC Code: 54312-125
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc undecylenate 18%
Undecylenic acid 5%
For the treatment of athletes foot.
For external use only
on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with the eyes.
irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Polyethylene glycol 500, Polyethylene glycol 4000, Propylene glycol, Sodium bisulfite, Sodium laureth sulfate, Water, Zinc stearate.
zinc undecylenate cream
|Labeler - Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I de C.V. (815039995)|
|Registrant - Compania Internacional de Comercio, S.A.P.I de C.V. (815039995)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.