MINTOX MAXIMUM STRENGTH by MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 14, 2017
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 400mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 40mg in 5mL
Labeler: MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 0904-5725
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls two times a day or as directed by a physician
- do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- children under 12 years: consult a physician
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 5 mg
- keep tightly closed
- store at room temperature and avoid freezing
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, caramel color, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D and C yellow no.10, flavor, glycerin, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
|MINTOX MAXIMUM STRENGTH
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
More about Mintox Maximum Strength (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium hydroxide / simethicone)
- Mintox Maximum Strength Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: antacids