MINTOX by MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, DIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 0904-5721
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- the symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
• shake well before use
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls four times a day, or as directed by a doctor
• do not take more than 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 1 mg
• store at room temperature
• protect from freezing
• keep tightly closed
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if breakaway band on bottle is missing or broken.
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler - MAJOR Pharmaceuticals Inc. (191427277)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mintox (aluminum hydroxide / magnesium hydroxide / simethicone)
- Mintox Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antacids