Sleep Aid maximum strength by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Medically reviewed on September 4, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-236
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, light mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan
*may contain this ingredient
Compare to Unisom® SleepGels® Active Ingredient†
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Safe and Non-Habit Forming
• Get to sleep fast • Sleep soundly • Wake refreshed
One Softgel Per Dose
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepGels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.