Stomach Relief by SDA Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 3, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: SDA Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 66424-045
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262mg
Anti-diarrheal/ Upset stomach reliever
- controls diarrhea
- relieves upset stomach due to overindulgence in food or drink
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symtoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
- if you have bloody or black stool
- if you have an ulcer or bleeding problem
- mucus in the stool
talking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- repeat dosage every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not take more than 8 doses in 24 hours
- use untill diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 77 mg, salicylate 102 mg
- store at 15 to 300C (59 to 860F)
- protect from moisture
calcium carbonate, D&C red #27(Al-lake), dextrose, flavor(cherry), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sorbitol
Adverse drug event call 1-(714)-903-7952
Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg
Anti-Diarrheal/ Upset Stomach Reliever
Helps to Relieve:
- Upset Stomach
†Compare to the Active Ingredients in Pepto-Bismol
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - SDA Laboratories, Inc. (948067889)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.