WOMANS LAXATIVE by Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC)
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC)
NDC Code: 55316-174
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #7 calcium lake, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polythylene glycol (PEG 400), povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Call toll free 1-866-322-2439
bisacodyl, 5 mg
stimulant laxative for gentle, dependable overnight relief
compare to Correctol® active ingredient*
Distributed by: DZA Brands, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147
Scarborough, ME 04074
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care Inc., distributor of Correctol®.
For product questions or concerns contact us at 1-866-322-2439.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC) (090322194)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.