Bacitracin by Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited
NDC Code: 50382-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin 500 Units Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection.
For external use only
- clean the affected areas
- apply a small amount of product (an amountb equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
First aid to help prevent infection in:
- minor cuts
- the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- in case of deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Light Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited (918531450)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited||918531450||manufacture(50382-005)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)