EJECTDELAY by Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzocaine 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 57483-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male genital desensitizer
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision
- This product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician
- You or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a physician.
Wash product off after intercourse
Glycerin Natural USP Kosher, PEG 8 Pluracol E 400 NF, PEG 3350, PEG 540 Blend USP, Carbowax 4000, Sodium Saccharin Powder USP, Sorbic Acid, Water
For questions or comments please call 1-858-964-5123
benzocaine 7.5% gel
|Labeler - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|Registrant - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|U.S. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||009248480||manufacture(57483-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more