EJECTDELAY by Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzocaine 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 57483-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male genital desensitizer
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision
- This product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician
- You or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a physician.
Wash product off after intercourse
Glycerin Natural USP Kosher, PEG 8 Pluracol E 400 NF, PEG 3350, PEG 540 Blend USP, Carbowax 4000, Sodium Saccharin Powder USP, Sorbic Acid, Water
For questions or comments please call 1-858-964-5123
benzocaine 7.5% gel
|Labeler - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|Registrant - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|U.S. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||009248480||manufacture(57483-003)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more