COLLAGEN RESURGENCE MASK by AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
NDC Code: 59535-4301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
hydrolyzed collagen, water, propylene glycol, silica, butylene glycol, grape seed oil, ethanol, betaine, sodium hyaluronate, rose leaf, witch hazel ext, pentylene glycol, hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, triethanolamine, adenosine, methyl paraben, disodium edta, fragrance
keep out of reach of the children
1. after washing your face, apply a toner that is suitable for your skin type
2. open the pouch and smooth the velvet mask on your face
3. keep the mask on for 10 to 20 minutes to allow enough time for the nutrients to be completely absorbed into the skin
4. after the nutrients are completely absorbed, remove the mask and pat skin gently until the surplus essende is absorbed into your skin
5. proceed with your daily skin care regimen using the cream
・Stop using the product when you have skin problems or the
product disagrees with your skin
・Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist if you have redness, swelling, itching or irritation on the skin while or after using the product.
・If the product gets into the eyes, don't rub but rinse with water.
・Don't place the product in any place where it will be subjected to extremely high or low temperatures or direct sunlight.
for external use only
|COLLAGEN RESURGENCE MASK
|Labeler - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|Registrant - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|LS Cosmetic Co., Ltd.||557821800||manufacture(59535-4301)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.