Walgreens PAIN RELIEVING
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 0.7g in 100g, MENTHOL 0.2g in 100g
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-4012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporary relief of pain and itching
- helps relieve and soothes pain from sunburn, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, skin irritations and insect bites.
For external use only
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- avoid contact with eyes.
- conditions worsens or if symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older.apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzophenone-4, Tocopherol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Blue 1.
lidocaine menthol gel
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.