Nasal Decongestant PE by SUPERVALU INC.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-453
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
compare to Sudafed PE®
phenylephrine HCl 10mg (nasal decongestant)
non - drowsy
• sinus pressure
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
We're committed to your satisfaction and guarantee the quality of this product.
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or
Please have package available.
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Congestion.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|NASAL DECONGESTANT PE
phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41163-453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41163-453)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41163-453)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.