Stool Softener by Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 66336-792
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These
could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 softgel daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor
• children under 12: consult a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
• each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg. very low sodium
• store at 15°C-25°C(59° F-77° F)
• keep tightly closed
• product from USA or Canada
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
FD and C red 40, gelatin, glycerin, edible ink, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, water. May also contain D and C yellow 10, FD and C yellow 6 (sunset yellow), mannitol.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Dispensing Solutions, Inc. (066070785)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||relabel(66336-792), repack(66336-792)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 2, 2018