Allergy by SUPERVALU INC.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC.
NDC Code: 41163-194
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
to make a child sleepy.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over
1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do
children 6 to under 12 years of age
|1/2 tablet (break tablet in half)
every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours.
|children under 6 years of age||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
compare to Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets active ingredient*
chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg
• itchy, watery eyes
• runny nose
• itchy throat
24 tablets 4 HOUR actual size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344 USA
We're committed to your satisfaction and guarantee the quality of this product.
Contact us at 1-877-932-7948, or www.supervalu-ourownbrands.com.
Please have package available.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC. (006961411)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(41163-194)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(41163-194)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(41163-194)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(41163-194)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(41163-194)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.