MUCUS RELIEF by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC Code: 57896-794
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageways
of bothersome mucus
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days or comes back
- cough occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache
- these could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with full glass of water
- do not exceed recommended dose
|adults and children 12 years |
of age and over
|1 tablet, every 4 hours, while
symptoms persist • do not
exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age||do not use
• Tamper Evident: do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
• store at controlled room temperature 20 °-25°C (68°-77°F)
cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, povidone, silica, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 11, 2018