Hydrocortisone Ultra Strength
Medically reviewed on July 10, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 140mg in 14g
Labeler: Personal Care Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 29500-2439
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- inset bites
- poison ivy, oak
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes: adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily - children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching: adults - when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly - gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying - apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily - children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store between 59° and 86° F (15° and 30° C)
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
aloe vera gel, celeareth-20, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palitate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, isodecyl neopentanoate, methyl paraben, purified water
Fast Itch and Rash relief
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Insect bites and more
NET WT. 0.5 OZ. (14 g)
Distributed by: PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, LLC Troy, Michigan 48084 U.S.A.
Code No.:MH/DRUGS/KD-313 Made in India
|Labeler - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
|Registrant - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.||916837425||manufacture(29500-2439)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.