MICONAZOLE by Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited
Medically reviewed on July 23, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited
NDC Code: 50382-050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- For treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea crusis), Ringworm (tinea corporis).
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by Yeast (Candida Albicans).
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.
Do not use:
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For athletes foot and ringworm - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For jock itch - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within two weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- If conditions persist longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a layer of cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Foe athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes: wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Inactive Ingredients: Cetomacrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, purified water, white soft paraffin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited (918531450)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2078 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more