Neosporin Plus Pain Relief by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc 500[iU] in 1g, Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[iU] in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-4003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Neomycin 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCl 10 mg||External analgesic|
first aid to help prevent infection and temporarily relief of pain or discomfort in minor:
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or Contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the Surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20 ° to 25°C (68°to 77°F)
Call Toll Free 800-223-0182 or Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Dist. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
|NEOSPORIN PLUS PAIN RELIEF
bacitracin, neomycin, polymyxin b, and pramoxine hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.