Zinc Oxide by Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited
NDC Code: 50382-051
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide (200mg in each gram) Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of;
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For External Use Only
- Do not get in eyes.
- conditions worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician.
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of these ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For diaper rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac:
- apply liberally as often as needed
Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetomacrogal 1000, Light Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited (918531450)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Priva Te Limited||918531450||manufacture(50382-051)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.