Antiseptic by Afassco Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 1.0mg in 1mL, benzocaine 50.0mg in 1mL
Labeler: Afassco Inc.
NDC Code: 51532-5301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
First Aid Antiseptic
Topical Pain Relief
First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary pain relief in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- over large areas of the body
- more than one week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- clean affected area and spray 1 to 3 times daily
- tear open packet, unfold towelette and apply on area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2: ask a doctor.
isopropyl alcohol, purified water
benzalkonium chloride, benzocaine liquid
|Labeler - Afassco Inc. (609982723)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(51532-5301)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.