Motion Sickness Relief by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Medically reviewed on August 30, 2016
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC Code: 55910-620
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness.
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urination due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Compare to the active ingredient of Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula*
Less Drowsy Formula
Motion Sickness Relief
Meclizine HCl 25 mg / Antiemetic
- Up to 24 hours of protection
- Prevents nausea, dizziness & vomiting
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., distributor of Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGN OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.