Jock Itch Antifungal
Medically reviewed on July 11, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 420mg in 42g
Labeler: Personal Care Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 29500-2434
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cures most jock itch
- for effective relief of itching, scaling, burning, cracking, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use: on children under 2 years of age
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
For jock itch:
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- store at temperature between 58° - 77° F (15° - 30° C)
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
bees wax, cetryl alcohol, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate, methyl paraben, mineral oil, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sorbitan tristerate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Clotrimazole USP 1%
Cures most types of jock itch fungus
NET WT. 1.5 OZ. (42 g)
SMART WELLNESS delivers outstanding quality in healthcare products, at truly amazing prices. We employ the highest standard when searching the world to bring the best value to your doorstep. Use our products confidently, knowing that attention and care has gone into every item. That's smart wellness!
Distributed by: PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, LLC
Troy, Michigan 48084 U.S.A.
Code No. MH/DRUGS/KD-313 Made in India
|Labeler - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
|Registrant - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.||916837425||manufacture(29500-2434)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)