Anti-Itch Extra Strength by Personal Care Products, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 700mg in 35g, ZINC ACETATE 35mg in 35g
Labeler: Personal Care Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 29500-2437
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief from pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
Dries the oozing and weeping of
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For external use only
Do not use:
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 day or clear up and occur again within a few days
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- use daily for 4 weeks
- store at temperature between 58° - 77° F (15° - 30° C)
- do not use if seal on tube is punctured or missing
cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, PEG-2 stearate, PEG-20 stearate, propylene gylcol, propylparaben, purified water
Topical Analgesic and Skin Protectant
Relieves itching from
* Poison ivy
* Poison sumac
* Insect bites
NET WT. 1.25 OZ. (35 g)
SMART WELLNESS delivers outstanding quality in healthcare products, at truly amazing prices. We employ the highest standard when searching the world to bring the best value to your doorstep. Use our products confidently, knowing that attention and care has gone into every item. That's smart wellness!
Distributed by: PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, LLC
Troy, Michigan 48084 U.S.A.
Code No. MH/DRUGS/KD-313 Made in India
diphenhydramine hydrochloride, zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
|Registrant - Personal Care Products, Inc. (966155082)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.||916837425||manufacture(29500-2437)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.