Waterless Anti-Bacterial Hand Cleanser
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 100mL
Labeler: Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc.
NDC Code: 49852-182
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink, if taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes
- In the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact; rinse area thoroughly with water Use only as directed
- Condition worsens
- Redness or irritation develops
- If condition persists for more than 3 days
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- in the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105F
- May discolor some fabrics
Water (Aqua), Carbomer, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), FDC Blue 1, FDC Yellow5
|WATERLESS ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND CLEANSER
|Labeler - Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc. (609734900)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co.,Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(49852-182)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.