Rite Aid Extra Strength Pain Relief Cold and Hot Medicated
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 750mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-5649
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%................................................................Topical analgesic
Uses Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
Warnings For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours
- should be used no more than 3 times a day
- children under 12 years or age consult a doctor
- store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
Inactive ingredients 1,3-butylene glycol, aloe vera (powder), metacrylic acid butylacrylic acid butylacrylate copolymer, dibutylhydroxytoluene, disodium edetate, D-sorbitol solution, gelatin, glycerine, kaolin, light liquid paraffin, magnesium aluminium hydrate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium metaphosphate, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan monooleate, tartaric acid, titanium oxide, tocopherol acetate.
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Made in Korea
|RITE AID EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF COLD AND HOT MEDICATED
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.