Alcohol-Free Anticavity by Walgreen Co
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0482
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, red 33, green 3
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluride Rinse
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Made in the U.S.A with U.S. and foreign components
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Well at Walgreens
- Helps prevent cavities + strengthen enamel
- Alcohol free
IMPORTANT: read directins for proper use
Compare to Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse active ingredient
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.